Hey guys, a little feedback about your server

Hier kann jeder "Hallo" :) sagen ob neu ob alt

Moderator: Birdie

Danny_HR

Re: Hey guys, a little feedback about your server

Post by Danny_HR »

Did you miss the part that you kicked someone for no fucking reason?!
oconner

Post by oconner »

Did you miss the part that you kicked someone for no fucking reason?!
The reason is always ahead in the log and selfreading.
Shouting and Suck my Dick and fuck you Admin and and and .....

Stay cool and be polite to people you wanna play with.
And one Thing i never kick or ban because of a kill or because im very bad in a round.

We are here in Teamspeak and i was only the faster Typer, thats why it was on me to ban you.
Because i have no time to do that after Game later at Night with the Tool.

Take it or not, i will not discuss any longer its not only my meening and i am not the only Admin.
We speek with one voice.

And btw, there were so much players in my life with Battlefield and it was always the same.
And when we lost good Players, the we lost it but then there are a lot others trust me. There are soooooo much . . . .
Cleaner

Post by Cleaner »

Danny_HR wrote:Did you miss the part that you kicked someone for no fucking reason?!
Battlebox Server Rules wrote:9. The public BattleBox Servers are a voluntary service of the Team Battlebox. To play on them is a privilege that can be revoked at any time without further explanatory statements.
I tell you a joke: We don*t need a reason to kick or ban you from our server. The reason is simple: It's our server. We pay for it. We administer it. And I don't see any reason why we should tolerate players (guests) who insult us. We give anyone the chance to discuss a kick here in the forum. You and your mates wasted this chance by insulting us. We won`t suck your little dicks. Go and play on another server ...
army

Post by army »

öhm wenn ich das so mal über flieg finde ich die bans nicht ok, betreffend auf permanet und wochen ban
ich schätze das die mit dem heli wieder rumgeflogen sind und alles abgeräumt haben, also alles legal
das jeder clan nach den unberechtigen bann dann flamen tut ist eh normal, kicken ist dann immer die bessere wahl und nur wiederholungstäter nen tag banen
ich will nur mal drauf hinweisen das wir so etwas schon bei unseren BF42 server hatten, das admins feucht fröhlich die server leer bannten
früher war ein bann absolute seltenheit, jetzt ist es gang und gebe den server leer zu banen leider
no risk - no fun
oconner

Post by oconner »

Tja DU hättest das mal besser nicht überfliegen sollen, sondern logisch anylysieren.
Dann würdest Du nicht so ein quaaak schreiben, sorry aber erst lesen dann Meinung abgeben.
Da Du nicht anwesend warst ist es besser Du hälst Dich mal raus, nur so ein Tip. ;)

Ausserdem ist die Geschichte rum ums Eck.
Die Story endet hier, es sollte auch nicht weiter darüber gepostet werden.
Dado_hr

Post by Dado_hr »

Hello..

As u can se from my name, im Dado_HR from your server.

I can accept me gettin kicked for killing you and your fun.
I can see the point of baning my mates but i dont have an aimbot!

I was admin on BFBC2 sever and i know what your job is.
Every time we thought someone was suspicious we tryed to follow him a bit..

How can u kick me for the reason that you can not now it's right.. because i know it's not and you do as well..

Noobs with any kind of HAX makes me sick and they really kill off any part of fun in gaming..

I do not wish for your apology but i just want from you that you try and find out about the players that you are about to kick/ban from your server..

I know that there is one milion of servers and God knows how many players, i will not be playing on BattleBox any more, nor will my mates..

Can you please let me know, do you really think i've got an aimbot?

After 2 months of playing on your servers, on a few occasions even in your squad!
army

Post by army »

oconner wrote:Tja DU hättest das mal besser nicht überfliegen sollen, sondern logisch anylysieren.
Dann würdest Du nicht so ein quaaak schreiben, sorry aber erst lesen dann Meinung abgeben.
das überfliegen hät ich wohl nicht schreiben sollen da ich mir den chat angeschaut habe und rest
der chat spiegelt nur wieder wie ich dich zum teil einschätze, schnell reizbar, was zu unkontrollierten handlungen führt in bezogen aufs zocken versteht sich
ich hoffe nur das du mit der aktion die Kroaten nicht alle vertrieben hast und den server mit der aktion nich tot gemacht hast
no risk - no fun
Cleaner

Post by Cleaner »

Dado_hr wrote:I can see the point of baning my mates but i dont have an aimbot. ... Can you please let me know, do you really think i've got an aimbot?
I can tell you what I think. You were kicked - not banned - for using an aimbot. I fact I don't know if you were really using such a noobtool. But your helo action was more than suspicious. I play BF2BC for a long time and I have never seen people killing that way inside a Blackhawk. Maybe you are just very good. Maybe you use a cheat ...I just don't know. We could have discussed out admin decision afterwards in our forum. We don't do that during the game.

But then yout team started to insult us. Ok, your mates were upset. But what they said was an absolute NO GO. We don't tolerate such things. If someome thinks he can insult me in my own house ... bad idea. I will kick him out. That's why your mates got their ban. Not because of the previous kick for - possible - cheating.
oconner

Post by oconner »

ARMY HALT DICH DA RAUS !!!
Besonderst DU DER DU JEDEN für einen Teamkill kickst, also wenn sich erwachsene unterhalten bei einem Vorfall , bei dem DU NICHT Anwesend warst, kannst Du gar nichts darüber sagen und schon gar nicht URTEILEN.
In diesem FALL war ich der verlängerte ARM von allen !!!

Verstehst DU das ARMY, oder sollen wir einen Psychologen für Dich hinzuziehen ????
Wenns Dir nicht passt musst jetzt leider damit leben, das hier geht nicht nach meiner Nase allein komprende Amigo ??
Ich war der schnellere Tipper, nochmal für dich zum gaaaaaaaanz langsam verstehen.

@Dado_hr
The german Text ahead is not against You or your Team, it is intern Discussion about a player and me
Dado_hr

Post by Dado_hr »

Ofcourse, they behaved like they shouldn't have as you say, but they have been provoked.

I would love if i can insure you somehow that im a legit player and that i dont use any kind of noobtool as you call it.

Honest to my life, i dont even know how to use it..

As far as killing from heli goes, i see your txt as a praise, thx.

[HR]pirat, Kuky90, Danny_HR, HR_THE_Butcher and my self are playing BFBC2 from the get go and have always been a part of the squad.

pirat has always been the pilot, my self, as u might quess, the gunner.

I feel bad because we had a nice fun on your server it has great set up.

Well, if we see each other somewhere, i would like if you can play with us for a round or two in our squad, we will kick Kuky out of it, he's noob anyways :)

Last time mate, i dont have an aimbot im 26 not 6..

http://bfbcs.com/stats_pc/Dado_HR