Complaint against Bootstrap

Rund um das alltägliche Zocken auf dem BattleBox BF1942 Server
NoSurrender

Complaint against Bootstrap

Post by NoSurrender »

Above is an image to show what happened. I threw 3 low grenades as shown up to kill any infantry heading from main base. I throw the grenades low to bounce of part of the small bump so they go near to the wall, also, because I throw the grenade low I know it cannot go into main base. My 3rd grenade made the MG explode and it killed Bootstrap and Colbolt Blue who were near to it. Bootstrap kicked me after this. I rejoined and he LIED and said the grenade was on Allied side of sandbags.

After this I swore and he banned me, I am sorry for that.

But I do not like people lieing about me. It is impossible for the grenade to land over the sandbags. The screen read: -]NH[- NoSurrender [killed] =TBB= BootStrap and [killed] GUN.BF|Colbolt.bLue. Now, Bootstrap says he was lieing behind the sandbags, IF my grenade went over sandbags and was close enough to kill MG then it must have been close enough to kill Bootstrap so it would say -]NH[- NoSurrender [Grenade] =TBB= BootStrap.

If it is against server rules to grenade infront of server then I am sorry but I do not see it in server rules here because no one can spawn infront of the sandbags. Also, if it is against server rules to grenade to here, you should kick 75% of Axis team who do it at start of all rounds.

I can show anyone how I threw grenades and they can see where they land.

BootStrap is lieing and I hate it when people do this. I hate campers more than anyone, I remember some nights ago I complained of someone plane raping constantly, Shotte and Nils were on but no kick, I told them twice but none kicked (both were not afk) so I quit.

Also, when I rejoined i saw one of Axis sitting in Allied main base with APC but he was not kicked. Why was he not kicked Bootstrap?

This is the reason why I do not like public BF anymore, the people who break rules do not get kicked, the admins who abuse admin rights do not get punished but some fair players do.

I do not know how long the ban is, maybe 1 hour, maybe 1 day, month, year or maybe permanent I do not care. The ban is 100% right, I got angry and swore but the initial kick was wrong and Boot LIED and should be punished, I am punished with ban, he should be punished with the same or at least no admin rights.

Please add me if you wish to discuss.
xfire = 51nosurrender1690
ICQ - 361092745

Thanks
-]NH[- NoSurrender
Last edited by NoSurrender on Thu 27. Aug 2009, 23:12, edited 2 times in total.
Mosselmaster

Re: Complaint against Bootstrap

Post by Mosselmaster »

LOL
Like I always say: you are free to join, but free to leave as well.
Start your own server.
NoSurrender

Post by NoSurrender »

Mosselmaster wrote:LOL
Like I always say: you are free to join, but free to leave as well.
Start your own server.
This is true but =TBB= are a good fun, fair group and I do not think you would be happy to know your admins are abusing their powers.

I don't think you realise how important this server is in the survival bf1942, in europe there is only really TBB, LS + Netorn which run mixed maps, are popular and have admins. If people don't enjoy it on these servers anymore, they find a new game...this is happening a lot right now.

FYI - I have my own server. :)
=DSM=Redneck

Post by =DSM=Redneck »

-]NH[- NoSurrender 78.32.199.123 f9291f953e9280f86cc1730eaff4b1dc Bootstrap 2009-08-27 21:38:52 berlin banned for 24h for using bad language - read the server rules Box1_1

Ban is removed. Enjoy the Battlebox Server.
Videogames don`t kill People, I do.

bootstrap

Post by bootstrap »

NoSurreder Why im not surprised about your topic??

All players complaining about admins.

I was behind of our sandboxes , and your granade killed 3 soldiers of our team on our base (Coltbold, Me and the other one.) Birdie you will see when you've checked logs, other users said "kick NoSurrender" Hahah. Im not liar.

You said "Fcking liar" to me . hmm. This is enaugh for ban. You must be learn respect first. (I've banned you for bad language) Not for basebomb. You've just kicked for basebomb.

I've warned 100 times "No basebomb".

"Behind of Sandboxes = BASE" If you do it again, you will be kicked again. You are not fair.
i thought that i heard you laughing
NoSurrender

Post by NoSurrender »

The ban was fair, it should not have been removed.

Thanks for replying Bootstrap but you did not understand my post.

1 - Ban was 100% right, I was wrong to swear
2 - Initial kick was 100% wrong. My grenade did not go behind the sandbags, if my grenade went behind the sandbags it would say -]NH[- NoSurrender [Grenade] =TBB= Bootstrap but it didnt, it said [Killed] so it was the explosion from the MG that killed you, NOT my grenade.

And it only killed 2 people, you and cobolt blue.
Mosselmaster

Post by Mosselmaster »

Dude, relax.
Maybe he kicked you for the wrong reason, it happens. Why all this trouble, enjoy the game as long as there are still more than enough players left.

bootstrap

Post by bootstrap »

NoSurrender wrote:The ban was fair, it should not have been removed.

Thanks for replying Bootstrap but you did not understand my post.

1 - Ban was 100% right, I was wrong to swear
2 - Initial kick was 100% wrong. My grenade did not go behind the sandbags, if my grenade went behind the sandbags it would say -]NH[- NoSurrender [Grenade] =TBB= Bootstrap but it didnt, it said [Killed] so it was the explosion from the MG that killed you, NOT my grenade.

And it only killed 2 people, you and cobolt blue.

how you can be sure where the bomb fall ?? You just sending to above. I never kicked anybody causeless. You can be sure. You are not kicked causeless too. So, that mean : I'm not liar.
NoSurrender

Post by NoSurrender »

I'm disappointed no action has been taken from TBB, I'm even more disappointed Boot won't admit his mistake like a man. I admitted I was wrong in my reaction and that the ban was 100%, what do I get back? Lies, you can't even counter the points I make.
how you can be sure where the bomb fall ??
Because I know how high I threw it, from where I was you need to aim as high as possible to get the nade into your main, I aimed it at the ground so it bounced half way and rolled, you're telling me my nade rolled over/under/through the sandbags?

Please answer me this one question, this is my 3rd time asking it:
Why did it say [killed] and not [grenade]?

Thanks
NoSurrender
bootstrap

Post by bootstrap »

NoSurrender wrote:
Please answer me this one question, this is my 3rd time asking it:
Why did it say [killed] and not [grenade]?

Thanks
NoSurrender

how can i know that?? I'm not coder of BF42. Tell to them.