Hey guys, a little feedback about your server

Hier kann jeder "Hallo" :) sagen ob neu ob alt

Moderator: Birdie

oconner

Re: Hey guys, a little feedback about your server

Post by oconner »

The other Thing is, i have seen X22 working in BFBC2, it is not detectable with ggc or pbbans or punkbuster or everything .
We had a lot Gamer on the server they use it

That meens not that u use it , but like Cleaner is writing above it was very very suspicious, we never see that in the hole BFBC2 Lifetime, we tried self to make such kills, but it is in my
oppinion not really possible.
But thats why it was a kick and not a ban.

And the reaction of Your Team about that was more than unpolite and bad.

I think Kuky90 is a very nice gamer, he came into Teamspeak and ask about the hole Story.
And he is able to talk with Words wich are human, from Gamer to Gamer.

I never play on Server and talk like that shit , e.g. suck my Dick Admin or something like that.

but as i say above it was a warning and kick, u came on Server and play, but then the other guys starting such a shit like that.
Thats the only reason for a BAN not because the "possible" use of cheattools.

And there is another Thing posted from Your Teammate.
2011-08-13 22:27:17 ovajonaj[all] looks like we need another server again....

Thats not the first Server where you are banned, am i right ??
Dado_hr

Post by Dado_hr »

You are right, it's not the first one..

We have been kicked, not baned from other server, not me but some of our guys..
because we are good players, and it was the same reason (heli)

There has to be the way to insure you that im not using anything!

TeamViewer perhaps??

Can i come to your TS some time to chat with you boys?

Im telling you im not using HAX, i dont know how to, you can ask 50+ ppl that i play with on daily basis..

And yeah, my guys had the ban going for their language and i let them know that.

Im just that kind of a person that is honest and i can't stand you not giving me a chance..
oconner

Post by oconner »

Понекад ће говорити о тим. У ТС можете доћи у било које време.

I hope it make sense above ;)

We will talking inside about that, you can come to our Teamspeak and talk with us, no problem.
I am not that kind of People that is frustrated or something like that, my "skill" is not high because i am 46 Yars old
but like rule #9 says , its a priveleg to play on our Server . . .

Im just that kind of a person that is honest and i can't stand you not giving me a chance..
We will talk intern about that.. . .

Last edited by oconner on Sun 14. Aug 2011, 23:35, edited 1 time in total.
Dado_hr

Post by Dado_hr »

I cant read cyrilic, im croatian, not serb..

I'll try to go on TS when your on, if u got the time we can have a chat now, it's easyer..
oconner

Post by oconner »

Let us see tommorow when the other Guys are on please.
I am not the Superadmin here, we are a community, so everyone here can get the chance to listen to you.
But you are not on Court here ;)

Let us see how to come out of this situation.

Please visit us tommorrow and have a look on Teamspeak, some Guys must work tommorow, other are here and have a free day, so i dont know when.
I think between 19:00 and 22:00 we are on

So have a good night
we here us tomorrow ;)
Dado_hr

Post by Dado_hr »

Fair enough.

Talk tommorow then.

I know im not on a court, i dont even know why i care so much, but i do :o

Cya
oconner

Post by oconner »

Me too, thats human and its a first step ;)
Cleaner

Post by Cleaner »

How about Oconner flying a round with you as door gunner? Should be easy to see if it is possible to make so many kills from that position. It's just an idea ...
Danny_HR

Post by Danny_HR »

Cleaner wrote:How about Oconner flying a round with you as door gunner? Should be easy to see if it is possible to make so many kills from that position. It's just an idea ...
For sure, the only thing to wait for is for HR_The_Butcher or [HR]pirat to be pilots.

The secret is using gadgets properly.
Butcher uses the armor gadget, thus, when he gets hit with a rocket he still has 7hp left. So one of us repairs him.
Myself, as a gunner, i use the gadget for accuracy (alternative weapon in other vehicles), and dado uses v-hard. Combine that with months of experience in the choppers and in-game, a well organized squad like ours, aswell as years and years of playing battlefield games, you have a frustrating machine that gets us kicked/nuked and all sorts of stuff on other servers. That's why we have to look for one all of the time, and that is the main reason we get frustrated after an uncalled for kick.

It's been only a few months since we closed our own server down, and it's been a rough road since then. That's why i get frustrated when some of my own people get kicked, banned, abused because of someone thinking they have aimbots. The fair thing to do would be to be as sure as you can be. On our server we used to follow people around, stick in their squads and do whatever it takes so we stay fair.

And i never said "it's my server, i don't need a reason to kick you". Not because i couldn't, but because i thought it was too cocky for my taste, and i'm not that kind of a person.

You are all welcome to play with us in squads, even visit our Ventrilo while we play when you don't have any mates on your TS, in time you will see that it's not a matter of cheating, it is a matter of learning what to do and when.

We have a mate that will take down any chopper with AT-4 at any time with no problems, but he sucks at everything else.
We have a mate that flyes choppers like he's the man, but sucks at everything else.
We have Kuky, who can't play for shit.
We have Dado, who is a pussy...
That does not make them cheaters.

etc.

The point is, there are always tons of players that are suspicious for various reasons. But in most cases, none of them are really cheaters. And i say that from a standpoint of a man who has managed his first server back in 2004, and have been doing it since.
Yes, i was frustrated tons of times by people killing me, but i would really always think about it 15 times before acting, cause i don't want to spoil someones fun. Dado can confirm how many times i have said no to them when they wanted to kick someone for cheating... It's all about being innocent untill prooven guilty thing.

I know i just threw theese words on here, but i hope they make at least some sence.
Dado_hr

Post by Dado_hr »

Cleaner wrote:How about Oconner flying a round with you as door gunner? Should be easy to see if it is possible to make so many kills from that position. It's just an idea ...
If he's ok like a pilot i can't see why not.

[HR]pirat is a very good pilot, Oconner might wanna try to be another gunner in the same heli?? The pilot makes all the difference trust me..

The thing is, that round you have kicked me:

3D spotting, that was the reason, i press "Q" and there youi are, 6, 7 of you.
We had the Bradley near and it was shooting at you, we had infantry that was shooting you, myself and other gunner were just finishers, try to fly BH or some other heli for the few days, you'll see, it's not that hard.

But the main reason for my score was your teams inability to take us down.
That guy Danny_HR talked about that can shoot down the heli any place any time..
TRUE, if he plays on the other team only we can hear on ventrilo is "bye bye"

And i can back up every word from previous Danny's post.

Talk today, i'll pop on your TS sometimes tonight..